Business Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Business Development Representative
As the Intel & Intel Partner Business Development Manager you will work with target branches to develop strategic business plans and drive overall sales effort. You will manage sales objectives in conjunction with Intel and the Arrow sales management teams. You will motivate the field technical teams to meet or exceed the design win and gross profit goals as well as supplier and corporate goals; drive programs to reach goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute Intel Partner business plan/strategy at target branches
- Drive accountability to the strategy and participate in quarterly follow ups.
- Work with FAE’s in target markets to develop sales training for FSR’s and ADR’s
- Maintain Arrow/Intel relationships in focus branches.
- Act as liaison between Intel IoTG Platform team and the branches
- Ensure the Intel technical team has strong relationships with Intel.
- Focus on branch top opportunities and help to close.
- Work with the Arrow sales and marketing teams to develop their technical expertise which will ultimately result in a more professional sales team that is capable of generating more revenue and gross profit dollars.
- Work closely with Arrow sales executives and interact with customers.
- Position Qualifications:
What We Are Looking For:
- 5-7 years related experience.
- Bachelor's degree with additional, professional experience and training preferred.
- Ability to drive and deliver results
- Technical competence as required by position.
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)