Business Development Representative - ASPENCORE at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Business Development Representative - ASPENCORE
AspenCore, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, is the largest publisher and marketing services provider in the electronics engineering and supply chain industry. We reach over 15 million technologists, designers, engineers, and managers. We connect this electronics community to reliable news, authoritative analysis, industry trends, and daily information on new technology. Writing and publishing to 30+ global media sites focused on more than 24 application and technology areas, with reach to an audience of over 140 million serving as a global briefing and information service for technology, innovation, & entrepreneurship.
AspenCore is seeking a Business Development Representative to sell our marketing products and services to new and existing clients, building relationships with clients and building and maintaining a book of business through retention that follows outstanding support. Business Development Representatives report to the Sales Director.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct research on potential clients' products or services and determine how AspenCore can help reach target customers and markets with given marketing budgets.
- Set-up meetings with potential clients to brainstorm campaign ideas and then present advertising proposals for review and signoff.
- Persuade clients to purchase AspenCore advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Provide inputs relative to media kits, promotional plans and other sales enablement tools.
- Attend sales meetings, industry tradeshows, and training workshops as required.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as an advertising sales representative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to influence indirectly and drive results without day to day management involvement (self-starter, highly motivated to win)
- Ability to work in situations of ambiguity
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$81,001.62 - $99,001.98
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.