We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As an Account Executive, you are a high-energy, driven professional with a desire to drive the sales process with prospective users as well as the expansion of existing book of business. You will work closely with our users to understand their business needs and act as their trusted advisor. You will work with our entire go-to market team to help align our product roadmap and educate our users.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Establish a strong understanding of your vertical to position yourself as an expert within the Melio product
- Be a strong relationship builder using consultative selling methodology
- Uncovering business initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Meet and exceed both monthly and quarterly goals by managing a large pipeline of leads within various stages of the sales process
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
What we’d love to see:
- 2-4+ years of experience in a quota-carrying closing role with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals, preferably within a fintech or high-growth startup environment in an AE capacity
- Experience utilizing tools such as Salesforce & other sales engagement tools to track and maintain business leads and future deals
- Ability to develop and deliver tailored presentations to your customers based on the listener at any level of an organization
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build valuable relationships -- “No” doesn’t scare you!
- You are self-motivated, hard working, and a true team player
- Bonus points for knowledge of AP/AR and/or B2B strategy
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range is $70,000-$80,000 with total compensation for the role including an additional variable component, for up to 100% of the agreed upon base salary
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!