ThrivePass' purpose is to partner with organizations to create personalized and meaningful employee experiences.
We value our employees, their contributions and strongly believe in employee development. Everything we do is tied to our CARE values, being: Courageous, Authentic, Resourceful and Excellent. Performance at ThrivePass is measured by embodiment of our CARE values and the accomplishment of quarterly Big 3 goals.
About the Role.
The purpose of this role is grow revenue through selling ThrivePass' Benefits Suite to health insurance brokers and employers of medium to large companies.
- Consistently hit quarterly Big 3 goals while embodying our CARE values.
- Grow new revenue by established sales quota and objectives.
- Develop relationships with insurance brokers to generate high-quality leads.
- Responsible for cultivating business partnerships with decision makers in order to drive market share and sales growth.
- Meet and exceed sales activity metrics measured through company CRM.
- Prepare and execute on contracts and contract negotiation.
- 5 years of successful Sales experience - must be resilient and persistent in closing deals
- 2 years of consistently achieving quota in a consultative based sales environment
- Knowledge or experience with the employee benefits industry preferred
- Demonstrated complex contact negotiation skills
- Ability to influence and drive complex initiatives and manage logistics with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to thrive independently
- Ability to analyze/understand leading technologies and companies
- Demonstrated ability to win large program relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide solutions for client needs
- Quick learner and detailed oriented
- Established circle of influence that will complement the ThrivePass purpose
- Excellent relationship management skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
ThrivePass offers excellent employee benefits, which include health, dental, wellness stipends, anniversary gifts, disability, health reimbursements, 401k retirement plans as well as generous Paid Time Off.
ThrivePass is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all team members. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.