Account Executive - Strategic Accounts at Alteryx
Strategic Account Managers will be the "quarterback", the overall account leader, leading all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, partner strategy, evaluation, close and ongoing account management. Develop trusted advisor level relationships with senior executives and other important decision makers and influencers. Utilize these relationships to establish Alteryx as the preferred partner and create new business opportunities. Identify account needs and create compelling business cases for Alteryx solutions to those needs.
- Driving Sales Strategy - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and demonstrate to drive strategy through organization. Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Building Trust - Establish positive relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and dedication to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise)
- Promoting a Customer Focus - Actively understands each account's strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Providing Account Leadership - Create & maintain actionable account plans to guide develop strategies and identify new business opportunities. Lead account relationships, persona profiling, and sales cycles. Oversee all commercial activities within accounts and across theaters, owning the end-to-end relationship and success
- Leading Business Planning - Develop and deliver a comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and hurdles. Use value justification, benchmarking and return-on-investment data to support decision process
- Active Account Communication - Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrating Alteryx Proficiency - Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Alteryx products and solutions
- Minimum 7 years' sales experience with enterprise software sales for a high-growth company
- Strong history of progressively improving B2B sales of high technology solutions, including progressively higher quota achievement and diversity
- Experience selling to and influencing C-level executives at Global 2000 companies
- Excellent selling and presentation skills, with high rates of success
- Outstanding leadership and strong ability of working with and managing people across functions and geographies
- Viewed as an expert in advanced data analytics by accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.