Account Executive-SMB at Travelers Haven
Together We Thrive. We hire talented people that thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, where every day brings a new challenge. Imagine a place without red tape, decisions are made, and your voice is heard. You are quickly able to see your hard work take root and impact is made. You are passionate, ambitious, and determined for success. If you've been searching for an opportunity to help shape the future of corporate housing, we want to talk to you! Come thrive with us.
Hiring rate/range: $70,000-$80,000
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Due to tremendous growth, Travelers Haven is seeking Account Executives who are highly motivated, self-driven, and have a passion for sales. If you have a proven ability to drive revenue, you are ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome challenges, and think dynamically to help you and your clients accomplish greatness, this is the job for you!
Travelers Haven is a rapidly growing company based in Denver, CO. Our 12,000 square foot office has a beautiful, uninterrupted view of the Rocky Mountains and is the epitome of the "work hard, play hard" mantra. A modern, open floor plan allows for ease of communication between departments and with colleagues. The office is also equipped with a large, comfortable relaxation area with couches, TV, as well as an office Kegerator for after work hours! If you want to be a part of a sales team that is energized, dedicated, and motivated by growth, then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
As a Travelers Haven SMB Account Executive, you'll close sales and win new business within a defined territory. You must be a results-oriented, motivated and strategic 'hunter' who is laser-focused on generating new and upsell business within your market.
- Expert prospector who can find and engage new leads
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the SMB market segment
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning sceptics into ecstatic new customers
- High level of empathy - it's important for our AE's to be a good person to peers and prospects
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the specific sales territory about the value of Travelers Haven. You must be able to learn in a fast-paced sales environment, embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Responsible to build and grow strategic relationships with high profile and SMB clients
- Drive client retention, satisfaction, reference ability, and revenue/profitability growth
- Engages client decision makers to understand client vision and goals
- Engages client during implementation and throughout remainder of client life cycle
- Coordination and execution of periodic Account Business Reviews
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of proven hunting & closing experience
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with C-Level executives.
- Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency.
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Reliable and a hard worker. Life is short. Make it count.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
We recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision & supplemental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unpaid flex time
- Life Insurance
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
- Deeply discounted hotel rates
- Regular team-building events and outings
- Craft brews and ciders on tap
- Arcade games, golf simulator, and more
- Collaborative workspaces with adjustable sit-stand desks
- Breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Downtown Denver
- Company Paid Parking