Account Executive Mid-Market - US at Cin7
How you'll make an impact:
As an Account Executive, you’ll focus on driving new logo revenue and customer acquisition in our largest growing market!
Cin7 is seeking outstanding SaaS sales talent in Denver, energized to help our customer’s businesses thrive through our robust connected inventory platforms. We’ve been expanding our US presence, fast-growing as an organization and looking to accommodate our growth by bringing on experienced, customer-focused, Account Executives who are driven to challenging themselves, service customers, solve problems, and consistently crush quota in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-culture environment.
A day in the life:
- We are hiring AEs for both Cin7 and Orderhive who can educate our prospects and customers on the value of products and how we can help scale their business
- Meet quotas for new bookings by closing opportunities
- Proactively build and maintain a healthy pipeline through prospecting and responding to marketing-generated leads
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting and maintain CRM/data hygiene
- Contribute to a culture of winning with Individual and team goal achievement
- Active listening, opportunity discovery, professional proposal creation, and presentation
- Conduct a needs analysis/buying influences and determine the customer’s pain points to understand how our solution will solve those needs.
- Manage customer expectations to create long term Cin7 fans and a high level of customer satisfaction
- As part of our growing sales team, help define and improve sales processes, strategies, tactics, and more.
What you'll bring with you
- 2+ years of Account Executive experience in a high-velocity sales environment
- Ability to establish and sustain relationships with prospects, partners, and existing clients
- Empathetic, customer-focused, driven, challenge seeking, self-directed learner
- Consultative sales approach including strong negotiation skills and excellent follow-through
- A solid history of quota achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with professional detail in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401K.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other, and inclusion is a core value
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company-sponsored events so you can get to know your co-workers.
CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates currently.
Base salary of $55K-$75K + Annual Commission Potential, based on performance targets, of up to 100% of base depending on qualifications and structure of overall compensation package.