Account Executive- Insurance & Data at SambaSafety
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’re focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.7-star rating on Glassdoor.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for an obsessive, goal-driven trailblazer to grow and manage our risk management software. You will be a valued contribution to developing SambaSafety’s development and success. As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will engage with prospects to qualify them for the sale of SambaSafety’s products and solutions. Your overall duty as a Sales Representative is to qualify these opportunities and be responsible for crafting data-driven stories to upsell, cross-sell, renew contracts, and win-back accounts. . This role will play a crucial role in SambaSafety’s company growth and success.
What you’ll do:
- Provide quarterly business reviews for key accounts to validate our performance and identify additional revenue opportunities
- Participate in industry events to present Samba’s offering to the insurance space
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain account records and file support requests
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internally escalate any concerns and reasonable requests
- Analyze campaign results and report progress as well as new opportunities to clients at the end of a defined period
- Participate in developing account management best practices and internal processes
- Help us solidify and scale the new go-to-market processes, such as outbound selling, account and introducing more trigger-based x-sell and upsell, with marketing and the rest of Sales Leadership
- Identify and maximize growth opportunities from a portfolio of existing clients
- Maintain close relationships with your customers and business partners, as well as acquire new customers.
- Prepare and deliver regular forecasts on your sales activities, pipeline, and expected deal closures
- Participate in sales and product trainings to develop necessary knowledge for the ISAM role
- Achieve your key performance indicators on a daily basis to achieve
- Discuss new product launches and strategic initiatives with customers.
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of SambaSafety’s products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
What we want:
- Insurance industry experience is required
- 3+ years of experience in sales development, sales, and/or marketing (Software as a Service a plus, but not required)
- Hunger and interest to learn quickly the digital marketing world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Persistent in a professional manner
- Highly motivated, driven, and sales focused
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k and generous insurance policies
- Wellness &Tuition reimbursement
- Zoom Happy Hours
- Welcome goody swag bags
- Work from home set up & Monthly Internet stipend
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.