Sales Development Representative
Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to make security for every business better by protecting organizations around the world from cyber threats. Our combination of market defining technology, processes, and expertise delivered using an innovative SaaS model is preventing breaches every day.
We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we make their security better. We work very closely with customers so it is critical to lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure prospects make a great decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
Why You Matter
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. You will be the first point of contact between Red Canary and our prospective customers to generate interest in an industry-leading cybersecurity solution. You will be joining a company with established product/market fit, a strong customer base, and exponential growth.
Sales Development Representatives work closely with our sales and marketing team to identify qualified prospects for Red Canary. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
Who You Are
- 0–3 years sales experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Polished communication skills and comfort talking to or selling to Director, VP, and C-level roles.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage many leads simultaneously while remaining organized
- An understanding of startup-level hard work
- Outgoing, competitive, and coachable
Working at Red Canary
You will work with an exceptionally talented team that is solving problems facing every business. Additional benefits of working at Red Canary include:
- Exceptional healthcare and dental coverage including fully paid premiums
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k and flex-spending accounts
- Colorado Athletic Club membership / fitness budget
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Discretionary budget