Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master at Choozle
Choozle is looking for an individual that is eager to grow our Engineering team as we liberate marketers from complex advertising technology. As a Technical Project Manager for Choozle, you will be responsible for delivering enterprise-level software platform solutions in a collaborative, and rapidly changing environment. You will act as coach and protector, encouraging the team by keeping the product vision in front of them, removing impediments to their efficient work flow, and working closely with Product Managers to keep the backlog in shape for each sprint. This position requires highly motivated and focused technical leaders with a passion to build new and innovative adtech. Outside of being an outstanding project manager, candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy working closely with subject matter experts in their respective fields.
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are insatiably curious and love to learn
- You have a passion for identifying and understanding the needs of our users and developing creative solutions
- You quickly break down complex problems into potential solutions, knowns, and unknowns, in order to get to solid resolutions faster
- You want to work with smart, no ego, like-minded people who share your values
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-motivated and able to lead amongst your peers
- You are highly organized and process-driven. You can’t live without checklists!
- 3+ years experience working in a project management role managing the full development life cycle of complex software projects with cross-functional teams
- Thorough understanding of iterative software development methodologies, values, and ceremonies such as Agile, RUP, or equivalent
- Proven ability to co-author atomic, effective user stories from business requirements and product designs
- Experience with facilitating the Product Development lifecycle preferred
- Experience with software management and tracking tools such as JIRA, Clubhouse, Linear, or equivalent
- Experience with developing and maintaining Gantt charts
- Bonus: Scrum Master certification, PMP, or equivalent
- Bonus: experience with adtech
- Co-Lead engineering team to be high performing for speed, accuracy, and collaboration across all delivery touch points
- Interface with the Product Owner to understand, refine, and document requirements
- Report on Sprint progress and project timelines
- Develop, propose, maintain, and execute against comprehensive project plans for Product and Engineering teams
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers by assigning deliverables, communicating expectations, and managing the work to completion
- Serve as Scrum Master for the development team by grooming tickets with the product and engineering leads, scoping and prioritizing deliverables, facilitating stand-ups, and tracking progress through sprints
- Lead and oversee efforts to build and release products and features defined in the Product Roadmap
- Manage day-to-day project activities to include status, emails, schedules, scope, risks, deliverables, and resources
- Ensure follow through on action items from Retrospectives
- Manage bug resolution processes
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and costs
- Engage with Executive team to provide technical feasibility, level of effort, cost, and manage constraints
Compensation range: $98,000 -120,000 - depending on experience
$100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
$1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Self-Managed Time Off
401k contribution/match (3%)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds.
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.