Technical Project Manager at NextHealth Technologies
As a PM at NextHealth Technologies (NHT), you will play an integral role ensuring the successful, timely deployment of the NHT analytics platform across our customer portfolio. You’ll serve as the quarterback of the implementation team, coordinating across Services, Product, Engineering, and Analytics to deliver a great product and experience to our newest clients. Your exceptional ability to manage complex projects will be leveraged beyond implementations to ensure ongoing client success and other mission critical objectives.
…During Customer Implementations
- Oversee the deployment of the NHT platform to new customer accounts by creating and managing the technical implementation plan and timeline.
- Coordinate internal implementation meetings and client facing implementation discussions.
- Partner with Analytics and Engineering to ensure up-to-date data requirements documentation and make those available to our clients.
- Develop and maintain a data sharing agreement with each client, including agreed-to file layouts, data specifications, and change processes.
- Coordinate multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Partner with the Engagement Lead on each account to develop and manage a comprehensive deployment plan.
…Beyond Customer Implementations
- Coordinate internal prep for monthly client steering committee meetings.
- Manage incremental data requirements generated by NHT or our clients.
- Provide ad hoc project management support to drive client success and platform adoption, managing internal resources to establish and achieve project goals (on-time, on-spec, and on-cost).
- Assist the team in removing impediments and escalating appropriately to engage the right people in removing project impediments.
- Support QA/UAT efforts as requested by Product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Business, Management, or equivalent.
- A project management ninja with minimum three (3) years of experience as a PMP, Scrum Master, or Scrum team leader.
- Professional experience with JIRA, CA Agile Central, TFS, and Agile or Kanban development process tools.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and understanding of its unique data sets (e.g. claims, member, eligibility) strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience developing strong partnerships with third parties (e.g. clients, vendors).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, resourceful, analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.