Technical Implementation Consultant, New Venture at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
About FIS Impact Labs:
Our vision is to make FIS the industry-leading provider of platforms and services for companies to build and run financial applications. The innovation & incubation team has launched an innovative new product product aimed to drastically improve eCommerce experiences for merchants and consumers.
Joining this team will put you at the forefront of fintech innovation. You will be able to scale a first in class product leveraging FIS assets and capabilities to drive significant value for the business. Most importantly, your work will shape the future financial services landscape. Our team is made up of builders and you should be no exception!
What you will be doing:
A technical expert in eCommerce and payment technologies the Technical Implementation Consultant will provide guidance to clients’ developers and leadership both pre-sale and post-sale. Reporting to the Head of Product at a dynamic startup within FIS, this role will be critical in ensuring our clients’ success and in returning learnings to the product and engineering teams to make sure that the product is incredibly easy to use.
- Translate and explain highly complex technical information to new and existing clients, focusing on revealing how a product or piece of equipment can solve specific problems.
- Build and grow an in-depth knowledge set of merchant eCommerce technology stacks
- Return feedback to product and engineering on feedback from clients which should inform the product roadmap
- Collaborate with in-house FIS technical teams on integrating with adjacent products
- Own the direct relationship with clients’ developers to address questions, issues, end-to-end testing, and go-live
- Review and debug code in multiple languages alongside client developers
What you bring:
- 3+ Years of Experience with front-end web frameworks, platform APIs, and SQL
- 3+ Years of Experience with eCommerce payment technologies
- Experience with eCommerce platforms e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, WooCommerce
- Ability to think holistically about the long-term implications of choices made in software development
- Curiosity, strong critical thinking skills, and an insatiable appetite for learning
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working with a fintech product
- Experience working directly with eCommerce customers
- Interest in working on a disruptive new product at the ground level
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610 - 180,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.