Sr. Technical Program Manager/Release Train Engineer
Make an impact and love what you do!
As a team member embedded in an energetic agile team of Software and QA Engineers, you will create software products utilizing state of the art technologies. With your team, you'll celebrate all the hard work that goes into a successful release to market while gaining first-hand experience in cutting edge, lean-agile, software development methodologies. Our culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment to success and FUN. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career.
If you love technology, are hungry to learn, and are looking for a creative, fun and friendly workplace where you get to develop software that will transform the insurance industry, we would love to get in touch with you.
We need release train engineers that:
- Lead through example and persuasion, rather than through tasking/directing
- Are eager to dive in and learn, with a willingness to be coached
- Enjoy solving problems as part of a team
- Are servant leaders, strong communicators, and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Deliver training to all areas of the organization to teach and promote Agile best practices
- Present observed risks/issues to appropriate parties to create awareness and prompt discussion
- Ensure that teams have necessary information to deliver on highest priority roadmap items
- Understand and foster culture of quality throughout the organization
We love release train engineers that:
- Communicate clearly to explain and defend their opinions
- Are self-motivated and excellent problem-solvers
- Are driven to improve, personally and professionally
- Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around them
- Love to collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
- Have a passion for facilitation of planning, Agile ceremonies, and even tough conversations amongst senior leaders
We really like it when they:
- Have experience working in an Agile environment using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, XP, Kanban, or other scaled Agile model
- Share what they know by reaching out to other team members
- Have degree in Computer Science or similar valuable experience
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
If you're looking for challenge and opportunity, reach out to us at www.vertafore.com/careers