Sr. Technical Program Manager at Evolve
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Are you energized by collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and build meaningful software that creates business value? Do you love working closely with leadership, product managers, designers and engineers to build world class solutions? Can you lead a team that can organize, track and provide visibility into initiatives, clarify scope, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks, and problem-solve?
The Sr. Technical Program Manager (TPM) is a key seat that will balance both strategic program oversight and tactical project execution. This role will serve as a bridge between the product and engineering teams to clearly understand the vision and requirements, and ensure the “factory” can build and deliver on the product vision.
What you’ll do:
- Represent business leaders and product to engineering team, and vice-versa, on highly technical initiatives, including end-to-end booking, financial platform implementation and listing distribution
- Work closely with product team to clearly understand product roadmaps and support planning process
- Lead a team that translates product roadmaps and high-level objectives into planned, timed, resourced and executable engineering projects; team members would include technical project managers, technical business analysts, and engineering operations support
- Resource assignments and work closely with Architects on technical design and documentation
- Drive collaboration with other engineering leaders to curate and actively manage the engineering roadmap
- Own the execution and delivery of technical initiatives, including visibility and transparency related to work in progress (WIP) and planned initiatives
- Codify processes that will vastly improve repeatability, quality and velocity
What makes you a great fit:
- 10+ years technical project delivery + engineering experience
- Experience in executing broad, complex enterprise initiatives
- Experience managing a team responsible for executing large cross-functional and multi-disciplinary projects
- Extensive experience establishing and participating in Agile methodologies
- Experience coordinating and overseeing technical architecture and design related to Salesforce, integration, APIs, and high-volume transactional systems
- Project Management experience - AGILE (Scrum & Kanban), Six Sigma, or KAIZEN
- Natural problem-solver - comfortable with managing people, ambiguity, and competing priorities in a fast-paced agile environment
- Be ruthless without being ruthless
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $130,000 to $140,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status