Sr. Program Manager at Conga
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 following the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two powerful companies creates a leader in mission critical business process solutions. The new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business - documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them - to achieve commercial excellence.
With dual headquarters in Silicon Valley and Denver, Conga offers a competitive pay package, strong employee benefits, and a culture that is centered around our core values. Conga is a place where people from all backgrounds can contribute their unique skills and ideas, make an impact on our business and our customers, and give back to our communities.
For more information on the new Conga, please visit our newsroom at: https://conga.com/press-release/apttus-conga-form-new-technology-leader-to-digitally-tranform-commercial-operationsJob Description
Conga is looking for a highly effective Program Manager, who will be part of the Conga Product Department. The right candidate should have a can do attitude and will be responsible for program responsibilities that includes understanding key customers asks, making sure they are part of the release cycle and then communicating back to them via established channels. You will also be tasked with developing & supporting programs to support the organization's strategic direction.
The Program Manager will also play a key role in overall administration of our product engagement and analytics tools (Pendo, Power Bi), create in-app guidance strategies and plans, define nurture paths, work with Marketing and Product Management to establish content, and implement in-app nurture tactics like walkthroughs, tool tips, and guides supporting Conga’s full portfolio of offerings.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Delivery of Product Area based on customer asks - which includes understanding customer needs, getting it into the product release cycle, then managing the customer communication on features/delivery of the product requested.
- Manage our Product Advisory Board, working with Conga Product and Customer Success teams as well as top customers to create meaningful and interactive experiences (in person and online) throughout the year
- Gather and synthesize key insights and feedback for the Product and Engineering leadership to influence the roadmap/prioritization of potential product changes
- Understand Conga’s product strategy and roadmap in order to build plans for release communications and updates
- Own Release Communications - which means collaborating with Product Marketing to draft up communications which highlights features delivered, tying it back to their asks and how it benefits customers.
- Communicate in stakeholder meetings on status of deliverables - trending red/yellow/green
- Developing and managing the product analytics framework (tools such as Pendo, PowerBi) to understand which areas we are seeing most product impact on, which then can be used to fuel into the customer meetings.
- Assist users and stakeholders with understanding the capabilities in meeting our portfolio management, execution, and reporting needs, as well as performing a wide variety of trouble-shooting and problem-solving activities. This requires an understanding of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and supporting portfolio management and execution processes, and the roles Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers and Testers play on each team.
- Monitor change in product development scope across the portfolio and market releases to ensure that development activities are aligned with product priorities
- BA/BS required (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to manage complex projects/programs - 4-5 years of Program Management experience for a SAAS based organization.
- Experience running customer meetings such as Customer Advisory Board, and liaising with other customer facing teams to gather customer requirements.
- Ability to understand the product/business context and Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) process is critical
- Prior experience in performing customer interaction on product releases on SaaS platform is preferred - SalesForce.com experience strongly preferred
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a proven ability to exercise sound judgment in order to solve complex issues, recognize business critical situations, and escalate as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some business analysis experience desired, with an ability to elicit and document business, user, and process requirements as it relates to product analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the development and delivery of user training in classroom and informal group or 1:1 settings
- Strong service orientation. A highly collaborative, energetic team player with demonstrated ability to be flexible, diplomatic, persistent, and energetic. Comfortable with ambiguity, open to change, working in a fast-paced and fluid environment, and thrives on learning and acquiring deep expertise in our tools and process
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) required
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.