Sr. Manager, Global Partner Engagement & Experiences - Remote
The Splunk Global Partner Marketing team is looking for a top-notch partner marketer to join the team as a leader of the newly crafted Global Partner Engagement & Experience practice.
Key to success in this global role is an ability to collaborate with teams across the company to develop the strategy, plan and execution of to-partner marketing experiences, campaigns, and events. You will be the voice of Splunk to our growing Partner+ ecosystem running multi-channel communications campaigns to all partners in the Splunk ecosystem.
You are self-motivated, flexible, and can handle multiple tasks at one time. Grit and growth mindset are essential. You are a highly effective communicator with an eye for detail while thriving in a fast paced environment.
This critical role will report to the Director, Global Partner Marketing. You will work closely with the global marketing organization, partner programs and partner operations teams within Splunk, as well as engage with third-party agencies.
Location: This role offers a flexible base within USA.
- Envision, craft, and implement immersive partner marketing campaigns and experiences that enhance and grow the Partner+ ecosystem, engage the partner community, and promote a positive partner experience with Splunk.
- Be a lead partner advocate, crafting a pipeline of partner success stories to use across multiple communications channels and mediums.
- Reimagine the development and roll out of partner enablement campaigns from partner newbies to veterans, examining learning modules and vehicles.
- Support large-scale global events such as, Splunk Global Partner Summit, by developing and delivering engaging and high-impact content and experiences for the partner ecosystem.
- Drive content strategy and online experience of the partner community via the partner portal.
- Maintain the Partner+ website and partner presence on splunk.com.
- @SplunkPartners has a fun voice; develop and maintain the Splunk Partner+ social media and blog strategy working with the PR and social media teams.
- Write and edit internal and external communications that are clear, concise, and engaging.
- Look at the data. What’s working and what can be done better? Establish measurements to build even more effective partner marketing and communications campaigns.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Be a key member and leader of a small, but focused and highly effective Global Partner Marketing team that is responsible for marketing to, through, with, and for partners of all types
- Deliver a positive end-to-end partner marketing experience and results in support of stated business objectives
- “Always on” partner evangelism focused on influencing the value delivered to Splunk and its customers through partners
- Work across a matrixed organization with internal and external teams to get feedback and consensus
- Develop comprehensive internal and external marketing and communications plans
- Ability to handle and meet multiple deadlines for varying projects
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, partner programs and operations, vertical and industry marketing, finance, product management, PR/AR, industry events, sales enablement, business/corporate development and sales to guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
- Confidence in a dynamic, high-pressure, high-visibility role
- 10+ years of experience in partner marketing and communications leadership
- Current experience in a high growth software enterprise company
- Experience and expertise in working with ISV, MSP, OEM, and Systems Integrators (SIs)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to influence, motivate and work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive outcomes based plans, programs and execution
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities, disciplines, and tactics, including field marketing, digital marketing, and experience events
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can build and launch programs within budget and effectively handle multiple timelines
- Ability to travel 30% of the time, including to global destinations
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!