Sr Leader Partner Experience, Tech Services
Worldpay is the global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Part of Worldpay's success and rapid growth is a result of our teams functioning like well-oiled machines that strive for continual improvement. Once we gain a new customer, our teams have to work together seamlessly in order to deliver stellar experience that gets our clients up and running as quickly as possible. Our partner experience team members are experts in understanding and communicating our customers' needs to the right teams at Worldpay, ensuring nothing but the best experience from sale to implementation and beyond.
The Senior Leader -- Partner Experience will be responsible for creating a delightful partner journey from sales to go-live. This is a unique opportunity to transform several diverse teams into an end to end partner experience unmatched in the industry. . Equipped with an in-depth knowledge of our partners business and our solutions, he/she will serve as the trusted advisor to not only our Sales staff, but also our customers and clients. When we give our colleagues and our clients the service and tools they need, our team members see and feel the impact they have on Worldpay's continued growth.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Manages account/project management team, pre/post-sales solutioning/engineering team and builds a vertical subject matter expert team.
- Critical Leadership team member to define, implement and execute on industry vertical strategy.
- Responsible for designing and implementing end to end process model including roles and responsibilities for overall Partner Experience team and shared service business partners.
- Leads the development of detailed customer installation and/or system integration playbooks.
- Creates and presents the vision and plans to deliver a world-class experience for our customers.
- May publish articles regarding specific solutions and processes.
- Collaborates with our business partners to enhance our products and services while defining new ones.
- Serves as company liaison on specific projects with customers.
- Provides product/market fit feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with .
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department leaders within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.