Our Solutions Consultants partner with our team’s field sales representatives to develop account-winning strategies while providing support in closing business. You will be responsible for delivering functional and technical expertise to facilitate the presentation, scoping, and closing of deals.
- Work closely with field sales on overall account strategy and sales process standard to gain efficiency and drive velocity
- Develop a technical strategy to include integration with common back office systems, workflow processes definition and configuration recommendations
- Prepare and present assessment findings to prospects and clients to validate sales opportunity and advance sales based on ROI
- Deliver functional solution demonstrations to persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery
- Respond to technical components of RFIs and RFPs to validate decision criteria
- Eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive solutions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to support lead generation activities and to generate product collateral which supports the sales effort
- Collaborate with Product Management to help drive future product functionality based on market needs
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of product, industry and market trends
- 2+ years of pre-sales consulting experience for software solutions
- Exceptional business acumen and a clear understanding of the sales process
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as an aptitude for sales
- Knowledge of key industry and business processes
- Algebraic proficiency and ability to calculate discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to validate customer issues through inquiry while providing insight, efficiency and value
- Ability to present technologies as business solutions with competitive and hands-on knowledge
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%, including potential international travel
- Working or fundamental understanding of IIS (Internet Information Services), Microsoft SQL, SaaS, subscription modeling, application distribution methods, and authentication methods relevant to IAAS applications (e.g., SSO, Federated Authentication, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree desired, preferably in Business or a technical field
- Knowledge of EMS Software products, related applications, relational databases and web technology preferred
- Fluency in a foreign language, including French, Spanish or German
EMS Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.