Software Project Manager at Hotel Engine
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:56 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, July 25, 2019
Software Project Manager
Hotel Engine seeks an experienced Software Project Manager to join our technology group. Our engineering team is focused on continuous delivery of quality product. We have ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond, and you will play a critical and visible role in our success.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply if they can commit to being in Denver within four weeks after receiving an offer.
- Project Management for Hotel Engine (https://www.hotelengine.com).
- Work with key stakeholders to keep them apprised of new features and bug fixes and their progress along the way.
- Work with the engineering team for the entire software development lifecycle.
- Determine realistic project schedules and help maintain a living roadmap.
- Analyze risk and identify critical paths that could impact project success.
How We Work:
- We use a hybrid Agile Scrum and Kanban process. We point stories, have daily standups, regular grooming, planning, retrospectives, but ship software as it is complete.
- We are a highly collaborative team that uses technology to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- We do our best to exercise personal responsibility, do what we say, and follow our working agreement.
- Excellent soft skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, including presentation to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- 3+ years of professional software project management experience.
- 3+ years of experience working within Agile or Kanban environments.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work and current technologies. You do not need a coding background but you should understand how the pieces fit together.
- Bonus points for a Scrum Master, PMP, or PMI-ACP certification.
What we provide:
- A healthy work/life balance! Kick ass for 40 hours and enjoy your time off.
- Three weeks paid time off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secured bike locker.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
Read Full Job Description