Senior Technical Program Manager - ERP Implementation at Boom Technologies, Inc
Boom Supersonic is a Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Come join the team and help us make aviation history!About the Team
Boom has a small IT team, but we are growing! Boom’s mission is clear and the IT team is focused on delivering right sized and scalable solutions to enable mission success. The team is high energy and very collaborative with an all for one and one for all ethos. We work with emerging as well as top technologies focusing on efficacy and throughput. We prefer to integrate and implement SaaS and off the shelf solutions over building custom applications ourselves, unless it gives us a competitive advantage to do so.About You
You connect with people quickly, and find it fun and exciting to align with multiple stakeholders in a focused mission driven environment. You enjoy working side-by-side with everyone and pick up whatever tools & technologies will best suit the situation. You focus on meeting people where they are, and take joy in helping people find success through technology. You have 80%+ of the skills, experience, and attitude below:
- You have a thorough understanding of the SAP S/4HANA Business Data Model with business process understanding, process-to-technology mapping capabilities, and full grasp of integration issues.
- You have an integral perspective of typical project challenges facing members of implementation teams due to your experience in diverse project roles.
- You are a creative, proactive team player with strong ability to achieve quality results within business and technical teams.
- You have 5+ years of SAP Implementation experience.
- You have 8+ years of ERP solution experience with partners, as well as R&D, Operations, and Finance teams.
- You have in-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages and business processes.
- You have experience designing, building, configuring and deploying scalable, highly-available systems.
- You have knowledge of general accounting rules, manufacturing, and supply chain processes.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA in a large consulting firm is a plus.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA implementations in AWS GovCloud is a plus.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA implementations in aerospace and manufacturing environments is a plus.
Boom is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager - ERP Implementation who can analyze business requirements, understand how to apply the capabilities of SAP S/4 HANA to those requirements, and take ownership of the implementation process by coordinating with internal resources and external implementation specialists.
- Work as part of a fast paced team to implement SAP S/4HANA 1909 in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Configuring the Business Cycle in SAP functional area of expertise.
- Day to day project management and coordination with internal functional groups and external implementation consultants.
- Understand SAP Activate methodology to deliver S/4HANA projects.
- Reporting to senior management on plans, deliverables, and status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
The Base Salary Range for this position is $136,000 - $160,000 and represents the low and high end of the range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Boom’s total rewards package for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives/equity, an open PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.