Senior Project Manager - Software Development
About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 16 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Senior Project Manager – Software Development
KG Lewis is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with deep software development experience in an agile environment to partner with our top clients on their software and application development projects. The Senior PM plays a vital role in creating long-term healthy customer relationships. The key responsibility of the KG Lewis Senior PM is to help create solutions to meet our client’s business needs across all areas of service offerings.
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate the requirements into functional specifications for the end client
- Deal with ambiguity and discover the underlying requirements feature requests; recommend approaches and lead efforts to meet aggressive timelines
- Work with managers as well as other groups to coordinate and develop business metrics; assessments, track/drive projects; manage the operational implementation process
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management and make tradeoffs; encourage risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit; identify inter dependencies between concurrent projects to prevent downstream problems
- Gain consensus on decisions and ensure that appropriate practices are employed to deliver high quality results
- Partner with internal client teams of 15+ to develop trust and solid working relationships
- Manage large project budgets
- Create project roadmaps and lead planning sessions
- Produce executive summaries
Required Education, Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- 7-10 years’ experience in project management
- Deep understanding of agile methodology and scrum
- Solid understanding of software development, application delivery, and SDLC
- Proven experience managing budgets of one million dollars and above
- Experience working with core teams of 15+ team members
- Proven experience creating roadmaps and leading project planning sessions
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Clarity, and SharePoint
- Experience in highly regulated environments
- Business Process Reengineering experience preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Strong ability to develop solid working relationships and build trust
- Exceptional attention to detail
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.