Senior Implementation Manager-Business Systems at Convercent by OneTrust
The Sr. Implementation Manager – Business Systems position plays an integral role in the Convercent customer experience. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Adoption, this position contributes to our customers’ success by being the subject matter expert on the configuration of our application. The Sr. Implementation Manager – Business Systems will also be responsible for scoping and implementing migration projects, gathering information regarding the customers’ process and program, and making recommendations to ensure successful implementation and ongoing use of the application. On top of meeting the qualifications for the position, the ideal candidate is a proactive communicator who is excited to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business process; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Gain expertise in a diverse set of application functionalities
- Effectively scope and implement migration projects
- Gather custom configuration requirements from internal and external customers
- Configure applications according to best practice knowledge and customer requests
- Maintain documentation for development, implementation and migration projects
- Serve as a trusted advisor for customers on how best record and use the data in the application
- Train internal customers on how to configure and make updates to the applications
- Work closely with internal Sales and Customer Success teams to properly scope and plan for new projects
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of customer-facing experience with an enthusiasm for technology
- Experience scoping and migrating customer data between platforms
- Fundamental knowledge of database management and ability to diagram an ERD
- Ability to identify and create workflows
- Experience building out process workflows and documenting thorough diagrams using Visio, Lucid Chart, or a similar tool
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to learn proactively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritizing competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Ability to successfully present to customers, internal stakeholders and executive audiences
- Demonstrates a self-starter attitude with the ability to proactively identify potential roadblocks
- A background in Audit or Risk Advisory aligned to Compliance functions is a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $90,000 - $105,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.