*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
- Monitor team's business opportunities and provide support on technologies of their focus
- Engage with Channel Account Manager on key accounts and strategic deals
- Speak to and present Security options provided at Pax8
- Share Knowledge based development information on security services
- Partner with Pro Services and PSE Leadership during weekly meetings
- Management of overall Security Sales Pipeline
- Sales Forecasting- Thirty- and Sixty-Day projections
- Participation in Organizational planning and staffing
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- SalesForce Dashboard accuracy
- 3-5+ years of direct sales experience in a sales executive role or equivalent, preferably in a product focused realm
- B2B environment.
- 1-3+ years of Security SaaS (Software as a Service) experience
- Experience selling solutions such as Webroot, BSN, Bitdefender, IRONSCALES. Proofpoint, SentinelOne, etc. strongly preferred
- Leadership experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales.
- Track record of over-achieving above quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Sales Force.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent or relevant technology sales background preferred.
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $71,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups