Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Lean practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team with self-organization mechanisms and best practices.
- Coaching the team to higher levels of agile maturity within a sustainable pace of change.
- Removing impediments; working with the right person(s) or portion of the organization to remove impediments, or guiding the team to remove impediments themselves.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution or being judged; with an emphasis on problem-finding and problem-solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution and delivery of committed work goals.
- Facilitates team ceremonies, cross-team discussions and working sessions.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, aligning stakeholder expectations, improving transparency and radiating information
- Partnering with Program Managers to right-size a delivery approach to enable the business to scale
- Identifying/managing risk and creating the appropriate level of transparency and awareness in the team and organization
- Support, coordination and education of Product Managers, focused on grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Demonstrating and advocating for a servant leadership approach
- Delivering cross-team metrics and dashboards to facilitate continuous improvement and transparency to the rest of the organization
- Assess the Agile/Lean Maturity of the teams and organization; define a strategy to grow that maturity level and lead the way for others
If you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
Required Knowledge, Skills and/or Attributes:
- Working knowledge of multiple Agile/Lean frameworks and approaches, including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean/Pull Systems
- Knowledge of a wide variety of Agile practices, including User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, Ceremony facilitation, etc.
- Strong understanding of the delivery of complex solutions where cross-team dependencies are involved
- Excellent communication, facilitation and mentoring skills
- Excited to learn and grow along with a rapidly changing organization
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a software development environment
- 2+ years working in an Agile and/or Lean Software environment
- 2+ years working in a Scrum Master/Agile Leader role (or equivalent) with a Software Development or Information Technology team that diligently applied Agile principles, practices and theory
- Background using one or more ALM tools (e.g. TFS, JIRA, CA/Rally, VersionOne, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of techniques for coaching teams towards continuous improvement
- Knowledge of enabling and growing collaboration across multiple development teams (both co-located and distributed)
- Experience with Tableau, including the creation of custom reporting
- Involvement as a Jira admin, including complex JQL, process customization and custom reporting
- 2nd level Agile certifications
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.