SonderMind is a VC-backed digital health company redesigning behavioral health through covered and timely access, increased utilization, and data-validated quality outcomes. We are a team of Explorers, Builders, and Change Makers democratizing the complicated world of behavioral healthcare for therapists and clients alike.
How you'll make an impact
The Scrum Master will work closely with the Agile teams to influence, motivate, provide advice and solutions to continue to move the process forward in a fast paced environment. A skilled and experienced Scrum Master will find teams eager to engage and implement continuously improved processes. You will join a motivated team who is passionate about SonderMind's mission and is continuously looking for ways to streamline processes and improve efficiency.
What Success Looks Like
- Observe and understand team dynamics and working environment.
- Lead daily standup meetings, planning meetings and other ceremonies.
- Prepare metrics identifying team progress towards milestones.
- Contribute to SonderMind's Agile process development group and be a champion for continuous improvement
- Communication & Interpersonal : Engages and listens to others, adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message.
- Inspire and Motivate: Creates a compelling vision; creates an environment in which others are motivated and empowered to excel.
- Manages Conflict: Works out tough agreements, settles disputes, equitably, finding common ground and acceptable alternatives.
- Plans & Aligns: Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals. Breaks down objectives into appropriate initiatives
- Solution Orientation : Sees problems as opportunities. Understands, captures, and enhances stakeholder vision
- Drive for Results: Bias for action, high intrinsic motivation, thrives under pressure, maximizes opportunities and makes bold decisions at the right time.
- 7+ years working in technology related role, with a minimum 3 years working as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Certification
- Significant knowledge of different Agile methodologies and their applications in a dynamic environment
- Expertise within scrum and kanban agile methodologies and can utilize and disseminate each approach
- Technical background in software development preferred
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Compensation range for this position is $95,000 - $125,000. Actual title and compensation are commensurate with experience and skills.
- Location: This role will sit in Denver, CO.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.