As a Salesforce Project Manager you will serve as the owner of a Marketing Cloud Professional Services engagement. You will have direct accountability for the overall success of the client projects for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What you will do:
- Lead the discovery and start-up meetings.
- Analyze current project management practices and procedures for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepare project schedule and client facing and internal status reports required by the client.
- Manage all aspects of the project life-cycle including project, resource and release planning, vendor management and scope management.
- Play a key role in managing the client relationship.
- Excellent communication with client contact regarding the status of the project, expected timelines, next steps and any other needs requested.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage client expectations.
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the project.
- Troubleshoot issues and delegate where necessary.
- Document timelines for execution and escalate when necessary.
- Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs
- Travel as required to build strong client relationships
What you will bring:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Rational/logical decision making
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Communication
- Experience with software professional services or consulting firm (SaaS preferred), including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical customers
- Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction and expectations
- 2-3 years experience with technical project management including work breakdown structures, risk/issue management, resource loading, project monitoring and controlling and quality assurance
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Knowledge of Healthcare
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations and 3rd party integrations
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce or Web Analytics preferred.
- Experience with Interactive Marketing Channels (ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc.) and Marketing Cloud channels (email, mobile, social, sites).
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!