Project Manager at CirrusMD Inc.
CirrusMD helps health plans create happier, healthier, and more engaged members by giving them access to on-demand virtual care solutions that they love to engage with. Our chat-powered care delivery platform connects members to a dedicated, board-certified physician in under 90 seconds from any web-enabled device. CirrusMD enables stress-free, human care conversation that doesn’t end until members get the answers (and peace of mind) they need to manage their wellness. Designed to deliver an unparalleled user experience and barrier-free access, the CirrusMD platform drives average member utilization rates up to triple telehealth industry averages.
CirrusMD has partnered with over a dozen major national payers and healthcare systems to deliver extraordinary virtual care to millions of lives across the nation. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Denver, CO, CirrusMD is led by co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Andy Altorfer and co-founder and Chief Medical Officer Blake McKinney, M.D.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing program and project management over a portfolio of strategic initiatives and projects. These projects are in support of corporate strategies. The Project Manager will support the organization’s strategic direction and growth by applying a clearly defined, uniform and organized project management approach for both new client implementations and existing client service transitions. The Project Manager will be the liaison between various departments in the organization as well as external client.
- Lead and facilitate internal/external project kick-off meetings in collaboration with Client Success Manager
- Create and manage clear project plans and deliverables to share with customer during regular meetings.
- Ensure meeting objectives and outcomes are executed and report out on overall status. Conducts presentations regarding project status and current issues. Effectively escalates project risks and areas requiring Senior Leadership intervention.
- Assist with bug investigation and technical issues and work problems with other teams to resolution. Acts as a single point of contact for facilitating resolution to cross functional departments.
- Collaborate with Sales/Client Success Manager to develop project charter documents and ensure project scope/requirements is clearly documented and defined.
- Communicates issues and implementation reporting involving top business and technical team members and functional leaders.
- Reviews and tracks status of work stream projects and deliverables and provides project updates to business management and Senior Leadership in conjunction with overall strategic initiatives reporting.
- Works with subject matter experts to ensure proper requirements are defined. Develops milestone plans that align to overall project. Sets work stream schedule, estimates project resource plans, and maintains status reports for all business resources and end users.
- Develop and execute project hand-off to Client Success Manager up to 30 days post go-live ensuring seamless transition with customer partner.
What You’ll Be Responsible For Achieving:
- Non-technical set-up of new client implementations and existing client changes in CirrusMD’s back-office tools.
- Develop factual, timely, detailed work plans, schedule estimates, resource plans, and status reports using existing tracking tools or by developing new ones.
- Utilize information listed above to properly prioritize implementation aspects and overall portfolio of projects.
- Provide external teams with consistent and accurate project status by leading implementation meetings and delivering appropriate documentation.
- Review deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards, implementations and team performance measurements, and strategic plans. Ensure developed solutions match requirements.
- Obtain signoff on all deliverables from key parties.
- Make timely and appropriate decisions to ensure implementations are on track for successful delivery.
- Recommend and take necessary actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems; escalate when needed.
- Holding internal teams accountable to ensure scope of project, timelines, and customer partner expectations are met.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and software development life cycle methodologies
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, and prioritize appropriately to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Ability to drive tasks and projects to completion by seeking appropriate information and/or responsiveness from suitable parties.
- Minimum of three years job-related experience in the healthcare industry with specific emphasis on new client implementations and/or account management is required.
Compensation will be earned as a combination of the following:
- Salary – up to $80K
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and commuter benefits
- 401k (including company match)