Project Manager at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Project Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Plan, execute, and complete projects across various departments and company initiatives
- Create and maintain relevant documents using PMO templates
- Set project goals, identify key wins and risks, and anticipate potential future risks and/or opportunities that could help or hinder project progress in order to manage those accordingly
- Oversee day-to-day tasks and maintain PMO documents to accurately report on progress
- Excels in areas of ambiguity, e.g., scoping of potential new projects, working with leaders to identify and understand complex problems and organize teams around projects to solve them
- Facilitate meetings, assign clear action items and follow-ups
- Provide weekly status updates to stakeholders across active projects
- Establish KPIs and monitor quantitative impact of projects
- Manage any competing and/or conflicting demands within project teams, using conflict mitigation techniques to maintain forward project momentum
- For issues outside of scope, find data-driven solutions to address them
- Lead effective project reviews and retrospectives to gather feedback, implement issue detection processes, and take action to make improvements
- Leverage strong partnerships with stakeholders at all levels of the business and apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify and collaboratively solve important and complex business issues
- Work effectively on project teams while demonstrating personal accountability, leadership, and integrity
- Continually build out your problem solving and project management toolkits through projects, on-going professional development, and collaboration with the team
- Leverage process improvement skillset to improve business, sales, operational, and/or technology processes to enhance team efficiencies and company impact
What we are looking for:
- Technical skills: Demonstrated competency in all phases of Project Management, advanced PMBOK project management competency, PMP certification preferred or willingness to obtain within 12 months
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager over successful projects in a fast-paced, technology company or related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working on complex, cross-functional technology-oriented projects
- Advanced time management skills and ability to quickly shift from one project to another
- Experience conducting process mapping, business analysis, and/or facilitation
- Ability to be self-directed and perform at a high level in a dynamic environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with ability to manage expectations and support conflict resolution (resource, interpersonal, etc.)
- Experience communicating with executives across various departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience measuring customer satisfaction and engagement with delivered work
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $67,000-$90,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.