Project Manager at Angi
HomeAdvisor is growing! We are seeking a experienced Project Manager to implement cross-functional, strategic, and technical projects and/or programs from inception to execution on time, within budget, and with excellence.
This Project Manager will be responsible for working closely with business managers and executives across diverse teams to ensure overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of multiple projects. In addition, this resource will act as the focal point for tracking key project milestones and adjusting plans and/or resources to meet business needs.
Day to day, we’re looking for someone who will bring energy, focus and discipline to:
- Set a positive tone and operate as team builder for cross-functional projects.
- Keep the organization on track, organized and focused on key deliverables.
- Organize and streamline communications.
- Conduct and document detailed requirements for each project.
- Work with exec-level leaders to define success criteria, articulate milestones, and adjust your approach to best support the business and project team.
- Pinpoint and help mitigate in-project or down-stream risks.
- Coordinate the timing of project deliveries.
- Ensure organizational readiness by being attuned to both internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Build effective project measurement mechanisms and implement automation using PM SaaS tools.
- Identify solutions to solve business and/or technical issues that arise.
- Willingness to dig into unfamiliar subject matter and become and expert.
- Ability to learn new technology and manage integrations with existing tech.
- Be a champion for the ePMO and represent it well when working with teams across the organization.
- A willingness to manage up, coach, and mentor others in project management methodologies.
- 5+ years of project, program, and/or portfolio management experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Experience with all phases of the project management lifecycle and ability to remain agile, adapt quickly, and highlight risks at any time. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge of PMI’s project management methodology.
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in a collaborative, relationship-building manner.
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to drive the business strategically, set expectations and influence others.
- Proven ability to manage projects in a matrix management environment where goals, budgets, priorities and internal/external resources need aligned with a variety of teams, projects and initiatives.
- Experienced use of industry standard project management tools.
- Program management and project portfolio management experience preferred.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- People management a plus.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
- PMP certification required.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Denver, CO. The IT Project Manager will sit in our RiNo office.
Want to learn more? Send us your resume, and we'll start the conversation.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.