Mobile Solutions is an award-winning SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services. We make it simple for our clients to optimize, secure, and manage their mobile invoices, plans, and endpoints from smartphones, to laptops, tablets and more. With MAX, our proprietary, cloud-based portal, our clients easily manage mobility through one, easy-to-use technology interface, providing KPIs and actionable business intelligence. Recognized as one of Inc.'s Best Workplaces two years in a row, Built in Colorado's Best Places to Work two years in a row, and Denver Business Journal's Best Places to Work three years in a row.
Mobile solutions have an exciting career opening for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- In-depth knowledge of the product
- Business requirement analysis
- Interfacing with product stakeholders and software development teams
- Monitoring active development status
- Ensuring that the individual issues achieve expected time and budget goals
- Roadmap tracking
- Meeting planning
- Creation and maintenance of mini-project plans
- Coordinating status reports
- Flagging risk
- Ensure that resources are scheduled and monitor progress to ensure compliance with the roadmap, immediately notifying affected parties of any schedule changes.
- Reporting of team metrics
- Prep/groom planned work for Sprints/time-boxes
- Potentially customer-facing (up to 15% of the time)
- Adjust priority based on unplanned emergency defects
- Identify, prioritize, assign severity for issues raised by stakeholders
- Maintain team calendar for proactive coverage and schedule cross training for critical path staff vacations
- Gate keeper for cross department efficiencies
- Understanding of software development project lifecycle, including development, testing, and deployment
- Manage vendors/staff outside the physical office
- Other duties as assigned
- BS degree in Computer Science or Business is ideal
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Experience managing multiple concurrent efforts
- Process development and execution skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience/certifications
- Use of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Atlassian products, Gantt, etc.
- SQL or database knowledge
- Telecom Expense Management experience
- Creating functional specification documents
- Ability to be proactive and independent, and to be interdependent on the delivery team
- Ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Ability to work with and take guidance from more seasoned management staff
- Self-starter who can demonstrate leadership in a technology-based environment
- Strong knowledge of enterprise business software and data integrations
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary and bonus, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.