Implementation Lead/Project Manager - Job Overview
We are looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Project Manager – someone that is passionate about interacting with customers and helping to deliver implementation projects in support of our new and existing customers business requirements. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and launch AbsenceSoft’s product to new and existing customers.
Work closely with customers to help them launch and best leverage AbsenceSoft’s software.
Manage AbsenceSoft project delivery to customers through our implementation methodology, including discovery, solution documentation, configuration, unit and user acceptance testing, launch and post go-live activities.
- Consult and advise customers on best practices for implementing the AbsenceSoft software.
- Manage implementation plans – helping to manage and mitigate risk and delight customers at go-live and post transition to customer success.
- Work closely and organize team members to deliver customer implementations, including business analysts, integration resources and other cross functional team members
- Build a strong knowledge of AbsenceSoft’s value proposition and capabilities that can be implemented for our customers and partners.
- Effectively communicate and engage clients in support of implementation projects. Have the ability to manage and persuade customers, when necessary, with communication via presentations, documentation, and project management techniques.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria
- 3-5+ years work experience as a project manager, business analyst or in a technology business with hands on experience working with customer facing projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers – in a consultative manner
- Ability to learn and become an expert in a new system
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project and task management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to help get the job done
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Business, Management Information Systems or similar