The Project Manager will run, administer and organize all project activities in order to deliver high quality solutions that meet defined requirements on time and within budget. The Project Manager will work closely with the Software Development Teams, Production Management Leadership, and Senior IT Leadership to create project schedule, coordinate resourced, track and report progress, and implements development projects as prioritized by the Product Management Committee.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning – Work in conjunction with Production Management and Software Development teams to create project plans for approved projects, including but not limited to tasks and staffing recommendations
- Risk Identification and Resolution – Identify, monitor, facilitate and track the resolution of issues impacting project deliverables. Ensure the timely identification and appropriate resolution of deviations from established plans
- Status Reporting – Ensure the creation and delivery of timely project status reports appropriate to the stakeholders, executive leadership, project team members and internal stakeholders.
- Develop meeting agendas; develop presentation materials; facilitate meetings and webinars; take notes; follow up on actions/commitments, prepare for next steps by exercising independent thinking.
- Use discretion for matters that require confidentiality and the attention of leadership
- Develop and maintain project schedules
- Manage customer adoption and change management
- Build and manage project impact assessments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly
- Proven ability to produce deliverables with minimal direction
- Proven ability to lead a team to produce deliverables
- Experience with developing best practices, policy, and optimizing workflow
- Self-starter / independent thinker with demonstrated ambition to take on new roles with increasing responsibility with limited guidance and direction from management
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated business analysis experience with the project life cycle leveraging agile project methodology
Job-related Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years on project management experience
- Recent experience working with JIRA to manage software development projects
- PMP -Project Management Professional certification preferred
Conditions of Employment: Pre-employment background check
Work Environment: Normal office environment
BDS Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.