Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Biller Solutions provides payment processing solutions for Federal, State and Local government agencies, utilities, insurance companies, healthcare systems, and some financial institutions. Our product set includes web based, IVR and POS systems supported by reporting tools.
What you will be doing
You will work with clients to ensure that we implement solutions that have been effectively customized and tailored to meet their needs and integrated with their financial and accounting systems.
You will provide business oversight for internal product development initiatives executed in an Agile environment.
Key components of your role:
- Interact with client stakeholders of varied backgrounds; set and manage expectations. Ensure that the client is satisfied with the delivery of the solutions they have purchased.
- Interact with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with clients with varied backgrounds
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Knowledge of various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of FIS products and services
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Work remotely with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.