Project Manager I - Technology at FIS (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
We have aglobalFIS team of over70resources supportingthe full suite of the SystematicsCore BankingProducts forUSAA's CAP, M&P, and Project Delivery teams. You will be working with USAA's Project Delivery team supporting the SystematicsIMPACS (Integrated Monetary Processing and Control Systems)product.ST (Savings/Time) application knowledge a bonus!
What you will be doing
You will be working in the client's project delivery group, gathering business requirements, creating functional requirements, testing,andimplementingapplicationsoftwarechanges to the Systematics IMPACS application.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
- Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
What you bring:
A Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Requires six or more years ofSystematics IMPACSapplication development/support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Bonusif you have:
- If you have experience supporting SystematicsSavings/Time(ST) system that is a bonus to the team!
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e.,Agile-SAFemodern approach to software development
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility,and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dentalcover,and travel insurance
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.