Title: Project Manager
Location: Boulder, CO
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
The operations CMF Project Manager at PopSockets will manage design and brand partnership projects. You will be expected to identify and pull together internal and external stakeholders and resources to develop project timelines and milestones. You will hold meetings and check-ins as needed to enable transparent communication and ensure projects are completed on time with the highest possible quality. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, flexible, and ready to thrive in a fast paced environment. The Project Manager must be comfortable working with loosely defined or non-existent processes and will help develop best practices for the company. This position is located at our headquarters in Boulder, CO, remote to start.
- Work and communicate cross-functionally with all departments in the organization
- Manage entire projects from kickoff to wrap up and ensure delivery within scope, sustainably, on time, and on budget, at the correct product cost and cost reduction management.
- Manage and communicate with third party partners and resources
- Identify and communicate project risks and implement risk mitigation actions
- Maintain up to date notes, records, schedules, and dashboards
- Facilitate project meetings, assign action items, follow up on missed tasks and deliverables
- Develop and deliver internal communications to keep the organization informed of project progress
- Manage time effectively, set priorities, and be able to shift direction quickly
- 2-5 years of project or program management experience, in a cross-functional organization
- Human leadership skills demonstrated in high stress environments
- Proven experience multitasking across various complex projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and meeting management skills
- Ability to organize and collaboratively inspire a wide variety of personalities and disciplines
- Proficient with project management software such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, etc.
- May be expected to travel up to 10% domestically
- A sense of humor is highly valued and useful
Salary for the role ranges from 60-80k base, bases on experience and qualifications.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.