Project Manager 1, Professional Services at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
RingCentral Global Service and Support is all about the customer—devoted to making sure every customer’s need is met, and that they’re able to use our products effectively and easily. As a member of the Global Service and Support team you’ll lead the post-sale experience for our customers. As our customers’ central point of contact, you’ll champion their needs, share deep product knowledge, provide innovative solutions, and build relationships that show our customers what “winning together” truly means.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment? We are hiring self-motivated project managers with experience in the telecom industry. Our Project Managers will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables are met within scope and budget. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our fast paced, success driven culture.
The Professional Services Project Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in helping RingCentral’s strategic goals in growing the value and adoption of the suite of RingCentral products and services.
- Run Projects that contain unified communication and contact center in an SaaS/UCaaS environment
- Create schedules for rollout of multiple locations
- Overcome project and task management stumbling blocks and hurdles to keep projects on track
- Break projects and tasks down to manageable pieces
- Develop accurate and realistic performance and time estimates
- Manage multiple projects without losing effectiveness and losing your sanity
- Manage projects and still make time for daily work responsibilities, ie: Time tracking, project status updates, closure activities
- Become a personal driver of RingCentral initiatives current and future
- Responsible for reporting daily, weekly and monthly on project status
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting from their existing carriers to RingCentral
- Monitor projects to ensure we are meeting customer expectations for delivery
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Plan and monitor adherence to schedules
- Experience working with inContact products (preferred)
- Experience with Contact Center and Unified Communications
- Experience with porting telephone numbers (preferred)
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including extensive spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred.
- Possess a level of empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices
- Able to pick up and retain a wide breadth of knowledge
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Agile and adaptable; able to handle a fast-changing landscape and think on your toes
- Self-motivated, able to drive projects to completion,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) is desired
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milk Stork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $67,000 and $101,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.