As the Program Manager on the Pilot & Release Team, you will lead early adopter clients through the beta and pilot testing process for new products and solutions, lead operational readiness activities, and review operational impact for releases.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead implementation methodologies that progress products and solutions to production / operational status.
- Develop client facing documentation in partnership with Education Specialists, Marketing team and product owners.
- Train support leads on finalized products and solutions.
- Partner with Product Development/Management on early adopter client implementations.
- Assist with documentation of onboarding process for beta clients.
- Interact with clients and product development to facilitate testing, tackle problems, identify fixes, and address remaining action items.
- Lead routine conference calls with beta clients to review testing plan, results, and action items.
- Ensure customer feedback is shared with product development
- Document final onboarding documentation for General Availability (GA) rollout
- Communicate the GA rollout requirements to fully operationalize product/solution
- Complete return on investment analysis of partnership with client
- Identify and communicate cross-product / solution integration and development opportunities
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Ability to motivate and hold teams accountable in a matrix environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with clients as well as across the organization
- Ability to communicate detailed product and service plans to clients
- Ability to educate, influence, and coach clients and company employees on company products, services, and processes
- Prioritizing and time management skills to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and conclusively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Ability to manage programs in a flexible environment (or something that communicates that programs are not always structured)
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!