Four Winds Interactive (FWI) seeks a Program Manager to work with the enterprise programs and professional services teams. The role of the FWI Program Manager is to oversee large strategic client engagements – working with both client and internal stakeholders to strategize, develop, and manage specific client programs that align with the client’s vision for visual communications. This key role, collaborating with all levels (executives to managers) of internal and external business partners, leads and runs multiple client programs at any given time.
The program manager, in tandem with finance & accounting partners, oversees the financial management, forecasting and budgeting for programs under their control.
The program manager is responsible for defining and managing the program roadmap and will direct a matrix team of delivery professionals for project delivery. The program manager identifies and articulates risks to progress - from a financial, resource or people perspective - and establishes plans to rapidly mitigate those risks. A key sounding board for internal constituents, the program manager also acts as an internal consultant to sales, operations, and IT groups, advising on scope and mechanisms for project feasibility and execution.
This role reports to the Director of Program Management and will be interacting directly with customers, FWI executives, and leaders of other departments. This role has significant impact on the client’s revenue generation and the customer experience with FWI and directly affects client retention. This role requires program management expertise, business consulting experience, technology savvy, time management skills, exceptional attention to detail, teamwork, and excellent customer service and relationship management.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Program Management for Specific Client(s):
- Develops, plans, oversees, and actively manages multiple projects at any given time.
- Acts as primary point of contact for the program, reporting to the program’s lead account manager.
- Sets all timing, cadence, pacing and sequence for projects and program.
- Designs and implements the program’s architecture into an integrated master plan.
- Develops, sets, and oversees the management of project resources, budget, and people.
- Identifies and manages all dependencies in projects and program overall.
- Identifies and manages risk; executes risk mitigation tactics and implements risk avoidance strategic planning.
- Identifies, manages, reports on, and resolves escalated issues.
- Evaluates project and program performance, and communicates progress with senior leadership, relevant managers, and client representatives as appropriate.
- Defines key processes; maps the processes and protocols for maximum efficacy.
- Consistently applies program management methodologies and project life cycle standards and best practices.
- Identifies and implements program improvements, enhancements, and best practices.
- Seeks opportunities to deliver innovative solutions to the program and client.
- Ensures timely delivery of all projects in program, and real-time reporting.
- Conducts stakeholder feedback sessions through calls and onsite visits as needed.
- Partnership with Sales and Professional Services:
- Contributes to and advises on Statements of Work, RFPs, RFIs, as required and requested.
- Participates in requirements gathering and scoping sessions as and when appropriate.
- Owns delivery of strategic consulting engagements and workshop facilitation with new and existing clients.
- Acts as a key internal advisor on current and future project feasibility and execution.
- Participates in and supports the sales process and approaches.
- Participates in and supports the implementation process and approaches.
- Helps to build program management playbook, in tandem with sales, sales operations, sales engineering, professional services, and implementation teams.
- Maintains 50% or greater utilization on managed programs
- Travels—up to 25%. This role does involve meeting with customers
- Conducts other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of successful senior project and program management experience.
- Demonstrated business consulting experience, big 4 experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of financial management and budgeting, especially at a project level, required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong detail-orientation.
- Strong ability to work in a rapidly-changing, matrixed environment.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Independent, proactive approach coupled with openness to feedback and direction.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong comfort navigating in a sales environment.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project, MS Office Suite, and Salesforce.com.
- Technological savvy required.
- Innovation and creative thought required.
Experience & Education:
- B.A. or B.S. required or equivelant experience
- Master’s Degree preferred