Program Manager (U.S. Anywhere) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This position will support Strategy and Transformation programs within the Merchant Services line of business. There are several key strategic initiatives that are both ongoing and to be launched that this position will play a key role in.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible in the launch and execution of key strategic initiatives within Merchant Services. With a strong focus on outcomes, you will organize, lead and facilitate cross functional team discussions to drive these initiatives. You will support several projects at once and serve as center of expertise of objectives.
- Plans and executes programs per contractual obligations
- Directly manage the performance of programs
- Offers best practices and recommendations around outcomes / future programs
- Takes on special assignments or contributes to a team projects when required
- Experience in sales / sales operations / program management
- Experience managing multiple tasks and deliverables of varying scope and complexibility
- Experience concisely communicating progress and outcomes to senior leaders
- Ability to use data to drive critical thinking and tell the story
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- A passion for learning and thinking outside of the box to drive outcomes
- Have been responsible for owning a program from Inception to Launch to Maintenance
- Experience interacting externally with partners and their C-Level stakeholders
•Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
•Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
•A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
•The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$66,740-108,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.