Program Manager / Scrum Master, Document Generation and Administration at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Program Manager / Scrum Master, Document Generation and Administration
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Program Manager | Scrum Master for Document Generation & Administration capabilities, you will serve and guide the team as we further integrate the business into IT initiatives and transition to an Agile methodology.
This person will manage critical Program / Project management duties, such as establishing deliverables and timelines, planning for resource needs, defining scope, definition, and success criteria of initiatives, managing forecasting and budgeting duties, and scheduling discovery and working sessions with our teams in the field.
Additionally, you will support our Agile transformation by guiding and serving teams through effective application of Agile principles and frameworks, including Scrum. You will enable and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and diverse environment through effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching. As a key member of the Business Capability Engineering team you will work with global business stakeholders to understand MVP, MMF, key priorities, and dependencies.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Manage an overall, program-level capability plan (i.e. an aggregate-level view from each initiative)
- Help prepare project proposals, timelines, and budget estimates
- Obtain initial project work estimates from all appropriate execution teams and ensure resource availability
- Create and manage multiple capability initiative project plans in-parallel, each of which should include:
- Project scope (i.e. a set of near-term goals to accomplish the capability roadmap)
- Tasks/deliverables to accomplish
- Dependencies and critical path
- Key deadline and milestone dates
- Budget estimates versus actual project spend
- Track and communicate project risks, actions, issues, and decisions (RAID)
- Create and communicate regular status reports
- Act as a servant leader to a team by helping remove obstacles/barriers and providing coaching or guidance to team members as needed
- Establish sprint plans that align to team velocity, and release plans that align to key milestone dates
- Schedule and facilitate delivery meetings and ceremonies, including:
- Daily stand-ups
- Backlog grooming sessions
- Planning meetings
- Business and technical demos
- Participate in cross-capability “scrum-of-scrum” meetings as the capability team representative to discuss project statuses and align on upcoming priorities/initiatives
- Active participation in the maturation process of the Agile model and methodology within the organization
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a Program/Project manager, with 1-3 of those years with experience as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years’ experience leading technology initiatives
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and techniques
- Experience with an Agile planning tool such as CA Agile Central/Rally (preferred), JIRA, etc.
- Experience with project planning and collaboration tools such as Smartsheet (preferred), Microsoft Excel or Project, SharePoint, etc.
- Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
- Proven ability to provide coaching/guidance to team members
- Scrum Master Certification and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner preferred
- Experience with CA Agile Central/Rally is preferred
- Experience with Smartsheet is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, Yardi, Denodo, Informatica, PeopleSoft, Office 365, Tableau, iManage, DocuSign, SpringCM, and/or SharePoint is a plus
- Experience working with sales operations, property management, legal, marketing, and/or customer experience initiatives is a plus
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.