Program Manager, GTM Operations at RingCentral
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $1B company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Mitel, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%+ YoY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues past $1B in the coming years.
RingCentral is looking for a Program Manager to be a key leader in building, scaling, and managing the Avaya Cloud Office (ACO) business. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the ACO business portfolio across Sales, IT, Product, Legal, Finance, and other key stakeholders. You will thoroughly assess, analyze and evaluate business requirements and user needs. You will work directly with internal and external stakeholders on critical business projects and develop comprehensive project plans with a solid business justification to support the prioritization and follow through to execution.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technology acumen, big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. This individual will be a strong and innovative leader, with a deep understanding of Salesforce, QTC and ERP technologies, business applications and release management methodologies.
- Apply Program Management best practices and technology to manage and lead cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine, prioritize, and communicate business needs to ensure that the assigned team fully understands the project scope, objectives, and requirements.
- Create a formal network and act as the liaison between business stakeholders, users, and technical teams.
- Monitor cross-functional projects by identifying project milestones, tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
- Synthesize data into useful structured formats and bring actionable insights.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Demonstrate problem solving and analysis skills, combined with excellent business judgment and communication skills.
- Collaborate with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process / system.
- Communicate complex projects to audiences that include sales executives, product teams, and cross functional leadership.
- Drive continuous improvement of user experience across Sales CRM/CPQ (Salesforce), improve processes, drive productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
We are looking for a self-starter with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to do what it takes to make the company successful.
- Results-Driven: You can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. You steadfastly push yourself and others for results. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes - no matter how small the task.
- Excellent planning and execution skills: You own and are accountable for delivering the execution to the overall strategy. You can see opportunities for synergy and partnership where others can't. You can simplify complex processes. You are exceptional at planning and can anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
- Strong communication skills: You communicate information and ideas to individuals and teams in an articulate, focused, and compelling way.
- Collaborative: You love to collaborate with peers, sales, marketing, product managers, executives and other cross-functional teams to inspire them to do their best.
- Strong leadership qualities including a hands-on, non-bureaucratic leadership style, to include open and frequent communications at all levels of the organizations. Must be able to facilitate groups, mobilize people, come to a consensus, and communicate direction.
- Quick Learner: Because this role interfaces with all parts of the company, your ability to deep dive and understand the workings and issues of many departments is critical.
- Adaptable and willing to work in fluid business situations.
- 5+ years of cross-functional, cross-disciplinary, and program management experience
- Proven experience managing a diverse portfolio across many stakeholders
- Experience overseeing complex programs with multi-project timelines
- Experience in Cloud, SaaS, Software, or telecommunications
- Working experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Proven working experience in Agile/Waterfall Development process
- Knowledge of sales operations business processes
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.