Professional Services Offer Manager
Professional Services Offer Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA or Denver, CO
Department: Professional Services
RingCentral fosters a dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented environment, committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
The Professional Services Offer Manager is responsible for End to End ownership, from concept to launch, of new Professional Services offerings and major offer enhancements along with driving the successful adoption of these offerings in the marketplace globally. We are looking for a Product Manager with a deep understanding of the professional services industry, collaboration, cloud technologies, and usability best practices.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real-world problems. Saying "no" is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define features including technical requirements and user experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Track and measure product/feature success
- Manage Product Lifecycle
- Track revenue, margin and financials for all products under the services portfolio
- Manage the overall process of planning, developing and delivering of offers to market for the Contact Center or Unified Communications marketplace.
- Identify new OPEX consumption model opportunities to expand our traditional offers into SaaS and Cloud portfolio.
- Identify and prioritize high growth market opportunities with sustainable revenue and profitability potential while partnering with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Service Engineer Managers, Regional Offer Managers, Vertical Consultants, Strategy teams, Software Development team and Professional Services Consultants
- Develop fully integrated business cases based on market opportunity, competitive intelligence, customer value and financial impact.
- Create solution roadmap and program managed the new offer/solution or enhancement launch ensuring the execution of all program components and deliverables through core and extended team members.
- Ensure successful service delivery of the offer/solution into the global market by partnering with the services delivery or vertical teams to determine resource planning, leadership support, processes and tools.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop global communication plans, marketing/adoption plans, sales and partner training to drive increased attach rate and portfolio profitability and ensure they are aligned with the solution/offer management plans and priorities
Required Experience & Skills:
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Positive, team-focused attitude toward software development
- Understanding of backend systems to track product lifecycle
- Effective written and presentation skills
- 5+ years of product management or related experience
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Track record of managing the entire product life cycle
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment
- Consumer software experience
- Combination of Front-End, Platform and API experience
- Experience working with integrations