Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Process Enablement Manager will be responsible for defining and driving training and instructional documentation for business processes and technologies. The Process Enablement Manager will be part of the Business Operations team and will support multiple internal teams such as Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing to ensure internal resources understand business processes, utilizations of our Salesforce.com CRM, and other systems/tools utilized within the company. This is a trainer role.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to methodically breakdown business processes into key components that are digestible and understandable.
- Lead change management planning and communication.
- Create and lead training sessions for process and systems used by internal stakeholders
- Develop and maintain WorkRamp training and assessments that measure learner outcomes including productivity and understanding.
- Develop program materials & documentation, including enablement plans & tracking user progress.
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs for additional enablement requirements.
- Consult with SMEs from each respective area to create/revise training materials/job aids.
- Experience in professional services and sales enablement
- Proven experience working with system/ tools for operational processes including Salesforce, WorkRamp, HighSpot
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning and implementing training programs
- Passion for learning and development
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce CRM
- Strong communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: $80,000-90,000
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, persistence, and integrity.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf