PMO Analyst |<Business Unit and Home Department>
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions (On-premise, Mobile and SaaS) include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits through the art of science and big data. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits. We’re making a difference in business, and we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to grow our team. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, then you need to join us here at Vendavo!
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a skilled PMO Analystwho will be responsible for directing, organizing, and controlling project activities of varying size and complexity under the direction of key stakeholders such as Project Managers and Resource Managers.
As a PMO Analyst, you will:
- Manage the accuracy of Services information in support of Project reporting, Financial and Billing reporting, and User Time and Staffing Forecast reporting.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to identify trends or issues for key Services operational activities.
- Manage the resource pool by working with Project Managers and Resource Managers to match available resources to open Project roles.
- Serve as the system administrator – responsible for setting up and maintaining the system data for Services users, projects, invoicing, and project management tools. Support system users with help desk issues.
- Ensure data quality compliance – Responsible for the integrity of project data and adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvements through highlighting any areas where PMO process can be improved.
- Create and Maintain process documentation for Services PMO processes
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Excellent organizational, & time management skills
- Detail Oriented with the ability to also see the big picture
- Ability to prioritize work coming from different areas of the company
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and handle high pressure/deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated experience in an internal or external customer service capacity, with a positive, “can-do attitude”.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- BS/BA degree in business administration, or related discipline.
- Experience with OpenAir / NetSuite or Financial Force.
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, or Professional Services Delivery operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment, and adapts to change easily
- Good English skills
What an Ideal Candidate looks like:
- You are customer-focused
- You will take accountability for the results we need to achieve individually and collectively
- You make courageous decisions and act with integrity.
- You execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution.
- You operate with transparency with direct, respectful and open dialogue amongst your peers.
Why you will like working at Vendavo:
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential, and growing organization
- Working with a team of highly skilled and driven people with a desire to innovate
- Super collaborative environment, where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest talent
- Opportunity to make a difference, excel personally and professionally and have fun!
- Full Employee Benefits
- Flexible working hours