Partner Solutions Engineer
- Provide Partner training and assistance with the Pax8 Command Console.
- Perform technical presentations and service demonstrations.
- Provide product and service implementation assistance and support.
- Implement Professional Services Automation tool integrations for Partners.
- Maintain subject matter expertise for assigned Pax8 STAX Products and Services.
- Liaising with Pax8 Vendors, Sales, Operations and other internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate and maintain an understanding of Cloud Vendors, the IT Channel and the competitive landscape
- Promote Infrastructure as a Service, Professional Services and other revenue generating opportunities.
Core Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience supporting, configuring, and implementing software services from at least one Pax8 Vendor
- Strong analytical, problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey technical concepts and information to partners, customers and sales representatives.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A high level of business acumen, time management and prioritization skills
- A team player accountable for results
Desired Certifications and Training
- Vendor specific Certifications
Desired SaaS Experience
- Office 365