Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
You will be managing a growing portfolio of new partners in the accounting and bookkeeping channels to the point of sustained product activation & engagement.
You will be facilitating the beginning of the Partners journey and will be crucial in delivering a great partner experience at pace. It will include moving our partners through the Xero partner program, developing deployment plans with partners and assisting partners with their online strategy.
We are looking for someone that has high levels of energy, passion, resilience and strives to outperform themself and their targets whilst being a strong team player.
What you'll do
- Provide an effective ‘white glove’ onboarding process, transitioning partners from setup to product usage
- Manage a portfolio of new and inactive partners to the point of sustained activation & engagement - Accelerate to bronze status or above.
- Form effective relationships with key contacts at Partners in order to accelerate the migration of client accounts from legacy systems to the Xero platform
- Facilitate education, events, demos and forums to support new customers to confidently use the Xero suite of products
- Execute engagement and deployment programs that drive fast uptake of Xero’s products and help our partners to quickly, effectively and professionally use Xero to deliver their own services to clients
- Prioritize and manage your day to optimize customer facing time & meet performance targets
- Setup partners for a successful transition to longer term account management
- Update the CRM system with all partner interactions & data on a consistent basis
Success looks like
- Achieve set Sales targets (monthly/yearly) measured by the number of partners obtaining Bronze status and handed off to AM/SAMs.
- The ability to build rapport, gain trust & influence partner thinking
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Process driven and takes ownership
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated collaborator who thrives on winning new business and getting deals done
- Someone that enjoys owning their process and driving their own results
- A confident negotiator
- Prior experience in a similar high growth SaaS sales role
- Knowledge of accounting practices and small to medium business needs
- CRM discipline
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. Xero celebrates diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We are committed to transparency and to equal pay for equal work. Total compensation for this role includes a base salary of $53,000 - $63,000, commensurate with experience, plus an annual grant of Xero shares, calculated as a percentage of base salary. In addition to base salary and long-term incentive, this position also has variable compensation/commission.
Xero offers access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (in CA & CO only)
Xero will match 100% on the first 3% of 401k contributions plus 50% match on next 2% of contributions
Employees enjoy 21 days of paid time off per year
Employees have 10 days of wellbeing leave to care for their minds, bodies, and families
US employees enjoy 11 paid holidays per year
Xero offers an industry-leading 26 weeks of parental leave at 100% pay
Xero offers a number of employee wellness programs, to include yoga, mindfulness and nutrition workshops, EAP, free flu shots, team meals, and a monthly wellbeing allowance
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, flexible working, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated. We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares.
Xero’s collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.