Order Processing Specialist
Mobile Solutions is an award-winning SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, Unified Endpoint Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With MAX, our cloud-based portal, we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
As an Order Processing Specialist you will be responsible for managing and processing client orders daily with the utmost care towards client satisfaction. This team works cross collaboratively with our Service Desk, Account Management, and Deployment Services teams. Mobile Solutions is looking for outgoing detail-oriented individuals who excel in a fun fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have two to four years’ experience in a high volume, data entry capacity with complex order entry, customer service and an eye for detail.
- Follow a set process for processing customer orders within contracted SLA’s
- Utilize internal help desk software systems to accurately document all support activity
- Work closely and cross collaboratively with Mobile Solutions internal Operations department
Qualifications and Required Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years’ minimum of experience in a high-volume customer service and data entry role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data, own reporting and spot errors
- Problem Solver – ability to identify and resolve issues with speed
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Excellent Inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to multitask
- Passionate about customer service
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-AP9JY32PN?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.