Membership Program Manager at Pocket Outdoor Media
Program Manager, Membership
As a Membership Program Manager, your mission will be to plan, organize and deliver membership content and experiences. You will work with a diverse team of product, technical, marketing and operations partners to achieve impactful and sustainable results. You will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within the project budget and to the scope established and agreed upon with key stakeholders and product owners. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring that your projects deliver the intended value to our consumers and business stakeholders.
- Experience handling multiple content projects and/or programs at the same time with budget targets. Ability to track and report on project finances to senior leaders and finance directors.
- Proven experience of the prioritization of projects and ability to bring teams and leadership along with supporting materials and trade offs of those priorities.
- Ability to handle third party vendors, content creators, facilitating statement of work negotiations and agreements, and overseeing delivery of content, products and/or services.
- Demonstrated stellar verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional collaboration and group facilitation skills. Experience leading cross-functional teams - including design, product and technical teams - is a must.
- Ability to seek out customer feedback through a multitude of channels - surveys, focus groups, and user testing.
- Demonstrated experience using quantitative data to inform decisions.
- Experience and adaptability working in agile development environments. Experience using Ansna is a plus.