Member Operations Team Lead
Gusto is seeking a leader of Member Operations who is passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer experience in the world while improving workflows and creating efficiency gains in an ever-changing environment.You will empower a team of Gusto employees to effectively serve customers in an easy, on-time, and without issue manner.Considered the quiet professionals of Gusto, Health Benefits Operation teams operate behind the scenes to ensure customer benefits are fully supported.
The Customer Operations organization is passionate about using innovative technology and service to set customers up for success with health benefits and taxes. Our team strives to positively influence businesses and employees throughout the United States. By seamlessly running payroll and managing health benefits, we enable our customers to focus on their businesses while we make key moments at work effortless.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspire your team to do the best work of their life on a daily basis
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports to internal stakeholders
- Empower team members with a focus on personal and professional development while managing Gusto business needs
- Scale the Customer Ops org by increasing team efficiency and working cross functionally with product and engineering teams
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them simpler and more efficient
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Project management guru
- Passionate about reducing operational inefficiencies and pain points
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to tell a story with data
This is a full-time position based in Denver, Colorado. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.