Founded in Hawaii in 2013 and acquired by Booking.com in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that help tour and activity operators run their business with ease and efficiency. With thousands of clients and 500+ employees worldwide, we have the fastest growing team in the business, and we’re shaping the future of travel, together.
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 15,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.
And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.
With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.
From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Manager to join FareHarbor’s growing Client Engagement and Marketing team. An ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, committed to delivering high-quality work on schedule, and excited about the activities and tourism industry. We are interested in process-oriented, driven individuals who take pride in their work.
This role will act as the global point person for all things related to FareHarbor Compass, our exclusive hub of growth-focused resources for tour, activity, and attractions operators. Compass is an integral part of delivering self-growth solutions to our clients at scale. As such, this individual will be required to bring out-of-the-box thinking and intelligently push the bounds of the ways we engage clients in self-growth and self-service through Compass. A motivated, hard-working person who likes to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment will be most successful in this role.
What you’ll do here:
- Optimize and execute a plan to grow the quality, content, and breadth of Compass content
- Develop a website UX plan to drive user engagement — backed by data, and aligned with quantifiable outcomes for each step/decision
- Select and prioritize high-value self-service and self-growth opportunities for Compass
- Work cross functionally with Account Management and the CX org, Business Intelligence, Data Ops, FH Sites, OB, Product, and Partnerships to identify and anticipate client needs to reduce reactive time spend consulting on client accounts
- Ideate, coordinate, and own the success of Compass marketing efforts, including engaging internal teams and stakeholders to drive successful utilization of the product via email marketing, social media, involvement in FareHarbor Spark, in-Product notifications, the FH marketing website, and more
- Product ownership — Have a solid understanding of development processes and nuances as you will work directly with the FH.me Product team throughout the feature development cycle for website updates and CX/UX improvements.
- Ideate CX/UX improvements backed by internal and/or industry data
- Streamline intake of requests from other teams
- Distill information and requests into clear, concise, and meaningful development requests
- Effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
- Serve as the source of knowledge and expertise when discussing the impact and scope of Compass -- be the biggest Compass cheerleader and advocate!
- 3-5 years of project management experience or a combination of project management, product management, and experience in a client-facing role
- Strong understanding of website fundamentals with demonstrated experience communicating with developers to clearly outline functionality requests and map out a development plan
- Strong command of the English language with impeccable written and verbal skills
- Extremely process and detail oriented, with the ability and enthusiasm to tackle content creation, website optimization, cross-channel marketing, and more on a daily basis
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems and find resolutions before they reach a bottleneck
- Intermediate analytical skills and an innate aptitude for using data to drive decision making, including Google Analytics
- Identify data needs for the project and work cross-functionally with appropriate teams to build meaningful reporting structures
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate the “why” behind decisions
- High attention to detail with above-average organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate individual excited to be a part of a growing team
Bonus points for:
- Website development skills
- Wordpress experience
- Market research experience
- Technical project management experience
- Advanced analytical skills
- Tableau software experience
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + paid holidays
- 401k + employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Fast-paced, high-energy, and engaging work environment
Salary Range: $50,925-$63,525
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.